20090516

something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue

And again this is the birth of a new blog in this world so many existing blogs that the smaller ones may get 5 readers maximum.

May I introduce me first:
nadine , 19, berlin.

Well, that was not that much and actually nothing you could not get from my blogger profile.
I am not that sure yet how this will turn out or how it will evolve, but I am optmistic.

For those who are full of sceptism and are annoyed by everyone just profiling themselves:
fineminutes


This is my Livejournal. It is actually my first blog compared to this blogspot but still my 3rd or 4rth on Livejournal. If you're having a Livejournal-account yourself and want to read it, just go ahead and add me.

Well to round this thing up a bit I will leave you with a picture.



kind of old but i like it

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

spread the l♥ve.